Sunday, June 15, 2014

Beating the Summer Heat

Hello Trenders and Happy Father's Day! Since summer is upon us, the temperatures are rising and the sun seems brighter. It is hard to look cute in the summer without burning up from the heat. Today's outfit is a good look for beating the summer heat, but also looking fashionable.



My shirt is a plain white crop top from Charlotte Russe. The jean high waisted shorts I am wearing are from Abercrombie & Fitch. To finish off the look with a more casual sense, I used a pair of high top gray Converse.





I hope you enjoyed today's post. If you have not already, check out my post about the H&M grand opening! I had a blast doing interviews and talking to the shoppers.

What is your favorite activity to beat the summer heat?
XOXO
Kenzie Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment