Thursday, May 28, 2015

A "Light Roast" of France

"If you're going to be sad, might as well be sad in Paris." ~ Blair Waldorf

Although Miss Blair may speak beautifully this sentence, it was all smiles and no tears this morning when I had my little taste of France. No, I did not have the privilege to visit France (I wish), but I did experience the next best thing....

French Pressed Coffee
My pal, Kelsey, persuaded me into trying this revolutionary kind of coffee and it might have been the best thing to happen to me (in the terms of coffee drinkers).

To all you coffee enthusiasts out there, its amazing and you must try it. (IM BEGGING YOU, TRY IT)

Kels and I had a the quaintest little date so here are some pics:



Check back tomorrow for a surprise post!!

XOXO
Kenzie Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment