Saturday, May 16, 2015

Macaron Madness!!

We all know the common question, "what is your favorite food?". Well, it's time y'all find out mine. MACARONS!!!! I am mildly obsessed. Just kidding. I am MADLY obsessed. One could say I have macaron madness. 

 For the past week I have had the biggest craving for some and me and my friend Brooke decided to go get some. 

We found a little place in San Antonio, Texas called Délice Chocolatier & Patisserie. It is a quaint, French bakery and they had a wide variety of them. 


Although it was a difficult decision, Brooke and I picked out four flavors each. They were: Dark Chocolate Raspberry, Pistachio, Cinnamon Dulce de Leche, and Strawberry. 

Apart, they were $1.95 but for a box of four it was $7. So all-together we got two boxes of four and a chocolate cake pop to share which was $3. 

They were all so yummy and I would definitely recommend to anyone in the area to go there and try their macarons. Not only do they have cake pops and macarons, but shelves decorated with other pastries and sweets!

I will definitely be returning!! 

XOXO
Kenzie Rae 

No comments:

Post a Comment