Tuesday, May 26, 2015

OOTD: A Day Around Town

Today I had so much to do and I had to wake up early to accomplish it. Early mornings call for coffee runs and (of course) comfortable clothes. However, the trick to comfortable clothes is to style an outfit which still is sophisticated while straying from discomfort. (No one wants to wake up exceedingly early just to put on an uncomfortable pair of pants).

The key to it is BASICS. Everyone needs those "go to" shirts in their closet which file under the 3 C's. Comfortable. Conformable. Cute. The shirt which can be worn with multiple accessories and can conform into casual or even slightly dressy.

Down below is the perfect shirt for the job! This is one of my FAVORITE outfits so far.


Shirt: J Crew
Shorts: Express
Shoes: Target
Purse: Kate Spade (is there anything better??)
Necklace: Gift

I am thrilled to see the sun peaking through the clouds today, I hope it stays!

XOXO,
Kenzie Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment